Welrich is useful Bio organic Fertilizer based on humic acid solution derived from natural ore. lt is compliment to the fertilizer. Apply at the time of sowing, planting & devolvement stage.
he humic acids solution is derived from Natural ore. It is compliment to the fertilizer. Biochemically active and plant responsive. Humic substances are naturally occurring humic acids. They can be applied directly to the plant foliage in liquid form. It is in medium molecular weight form so it works effectively.
|Color||Dark blackish brown|
|Solubility in Water||Humic acid as such is not water soluble, but it's salts such as potassium Humate, Ammonium Humate are water soluble, hence converted and used in formulations.|
Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. If in eyes hold eyelids open and flush with a steady, gentle stream of water. If on Skin wash with plenty of soap and water.
Shelf Life : 3 years when Stored under normal condition.
Toxicity : The ingredients do not cause any toxicity.
- Enhances seedling vigor and root growth.
- Accelerate germination - Improves uptake and exchange of micro and macro nutrients to plant, Enhances water retention & encourages water penetration - Helps plants to resist drought.
- Stimulates development of micro flora populations in soils.
- induces early maturity -The most potent enzyme activator.
- Promotes cell division and cell elongation, protein synthesis, root initiation and development. Resulting in higher yield, quality of crops produce.
|inert Material||Q. S.|
- Shake well before use.
- Keep away from Children reach.
- Store under cool place.
- Away from direct sunlight.
2ml per liter for foliar spray.