An eco-friendly Bio-Product with active and essential micro-organisms for the benefit of farming commodities .
ERIZO is a mixture of beneficial micro-organisms which encourages microbial activities around rhizospere.
|Color||Dark blackish brown|
|Solubility in Water||Humic acid as such is not water soluble, but it's salts such as potassium Humate, Ammonium Humate are water soluble, hence converted and used in formulations.|
Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. If in eyes hold eyelids open and flush with a steady, gentle stream of water. If on Skin wash with plenty of soap and water.
Shelf Life : 3 years when Stored under normal condition.
Toxicity : The ingredients do not cause any toxicity.
- ERIZO increases the seed germination power.
- ERIZO provides growth hormones to plants.
- ERIZO promotes root initiation and development.
- ERIZO increases nutrients uptake capacity of roots of plants.
- ERIZO promotes cell divisions and cell elongation.
- ERIZO Enhance photosynthetic reaction in plants.
- ERIZO Improves yield and shelf life of fruits & vegetables.
- ERIZO It helps to complete nutrient cycle.
|Active Microorganisms 5 x 109cfu/ml|
- Shake well before use.
- Keep away from Children reach.
- Store under cool place.
- Away from direct sunlight.
250ml in 200ltr. per acre.