Gibberellic Acid 0.001%L for overall development of the plant.
Cirrus is a gibberellic Acid based product for enhancing the yield of agriculture, horticulture and plantation crops.
|Solubility in Water||Solubility in water|
Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. If in eyes hold eyelids open and flush with a steady, gentle stream of water. If on Skin wash with plenty of soap and water.
Shelf Life :3 years when Stored under normal condition.
Toxicity : The ingredients do not cause any toxicity.
- Promotes cell division and cell elongation protein synthesis, root initiation and development.
- Reduces flower and fruit drop .
- Improves yield and shelf life of fruits and vegetables.
- Helps to withstand stress conditions like drought, frost and attack of insects by improving immunity.
- Improves rate of absorption of fertilizers.
- Helps growth retarded plants to spring into its full potency and yielding level.
- An eco friendly, safe to mamals product for the benefit of farming community.
|Gibberellic Acid a.i. (Based on purity 100% a.i. w/w)||0.001 %|
|Protein (Hydrolysed)||2.5 %|
|Yeast extract Seaweeds (Marina Brown Algae Extract)||3 %|
|Feso4 7H2O (Min. 95%)||2.3 %|
|Mnso4 3H2O (Min. 90%)||1.4 %|
|Znso4 7H2O (Min. 95%)||3.9 %|
|Mgso4 7H2O (Min. 90%)||4.3 %|
|Emulsifier Tween 80 (Sorbital mono Oleate)||1 %|
|Solvent (Water)||Q.S. %|
- Shake well before use.
- Keep away from Children reach.
- Store under cool place.
- Away from direct sunlight.
1 to 2ml per liter for foliar spray.